Friday, July 23, 2010

Still smiling!

I'm on break now until August 2nd, woo hoo! Not feeling 100% yet, but things could always be worse! There isn't really much to update on right now, but Laura and her boyfriend are coming in TOMORROW so I will be busy for the next couple weeks and won't be able to update as much as I'd like. I will let everybody know the results of my PET scan as soon as I get them. The results are basically just used to see how fast my body is responding to the chemo. Nothing will really happen after I get the results unless I'm responding very slowly, then more cycles of treatment could be added on. But, keep your fingers crossed that everything will stay as planned! If everything stays the same, I will finish chemo August 31st, then I have radiation after that. The only number I've heard for radiation is 3 weeks.. but I'm not sure if that's definite yet or not. If so, I could be done with everything by October! But.. let's not get ahead of ourselves. Everything will be over eventually, and I will have long, gorgeous, curly hair!

Thanks to everybody who is still praying, and wearing my "Tori's Fight" bracelets.

xoxo,

Tori

3 comments:

  1. Tori....still look beautiful as ever even without the hair! You pull it off well. You have been in our thoughts and prayers more than you can ever imagine. We hate that you are having to go through this. You are taking on this battle with such grace it truly moves me to tears. Hang in there girl....it will be over before you know it. The whole gang will be up to see you in a few weeks. All of us would be proud to wear a Tori's Fight bracelet if you have any left. They would not happen to be orange would they? Haaa...had to throw that one in there!! We love you!

    See you in a few weeks.

    Love,
    Aunt Karyn, Uncle Joe, JT, Alex, Emory and Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tori. You are so beautiful and strong. You never leave my thoughts. I hope that you enjoy the time with Laura. Talk to you soon. Love you! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tori, you look awesome girl! I am so pround of you and how well you are handling this battle. This is nothing more than a bump in the road and you will prevail. Uncle Jeff would be proud to wear a Tori's fight bracelet so let me know where I can order one and I will join the others in wearing it in support of your battle.

    Aunt Karryn, I have a can of orange paint if that will help. I hear that the bracelet is garnet.:)

    Btw, you better send me your birthday list girl. It is rapidly approaching.


    Love,

    Uncle Jeff

    ReplyDelete