Monday, July 19, 2010

"Keep chuggin' along, keep singin' your song"

Just a quick update.

Feeling much better now! No more throwing up, and I've been able to eat pretty normal compared to the first couple days. Everything is going smoothly. Still taking tons of medicine, and I'm back on my shot.. but not too much to complain about!

Tomorrow will mark the end of the half way point of chemo! It will be the last day of my 2nd cycle, then I have two left. Woo hoo! I also have another PET scan on the 29th to look at the progress. Let's hope those cancer cells are saying goodbye!

Brian, Carson, and Aunt Pam are here now, always good to see them! Laura and her boyfriend come next week, so these past couple weeks are staying busy! I will keep everybody updated as much as possible.

xoxo,

Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment