Friday, July 9, 2010

Cycle #2.. Coming right up!

Only a couple more days until my 2nd cycle of treatment starts, and boy am I dreading it! I'm finally back to feeling normal, so I've got to enjoy my last few days. My hair is coming out like crazy now. I'm shedding like a dog. It's very annoying, but I'm not looking forward to losing even the little bit of hair I have left. Don't think I can pull off the Mr. Clean look! :) And of course, I've only lost the hair on my head so far. Still have to shave my legs!

No more shots for now! My white count went from 1.4 to 25. How crazy is that?! I don't know how there is any way I could get sick now!

Just wanted to give a little mini update before I started my next cycle. Let's hope everything goes as smoothly as last time!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Tori...still praying for you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete