Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yucky

Yesterday.. well, yesterday was absolutely horrible. The worst day I've had with the treatment so far. I got home from Columbia around 6 o'clock, and started throwing up almost an hour afterward and didn't really stop throwing up until everything in my stomach was gone and I fell asleep. Throwing up has always been something I hated doing, so I tried to hold it in as much as possible yesterday.. but it wasn't letting me. It was coming up whether I wanted it to or not.

I'm doing better so far today. Still a little bit of a weak stomach, and no appetite but, I don't feel as bad as I did yesterday. The doctor also prescribed me another nausea medicine that is a gel I rub on my wrists and it supposedly works immediately. So, hopefully with 3 different nausea medications, I will be able to keep it under control.

Big thanks to my mom, dad, and JP for being so supportive and helping me through yesterday.. and every other day of this journey. Also, huge thanks to Aunt Janey and everybody else who has gone with me to treatments. I am the luckiest girl alive when it comes to support and the amount of prayers I'm getting. I can't say thank you enough.

Day 3 of treatment tomorrow, then I get a little mini break until next Tuesday. Let's hope I start keeping all my food down, and I can stop getting to know the toilet.

Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers.

xoxo,

Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment