Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pictures!

Only 2 medicines today, woop woop! I felt worse afterwards though. :( Absolutely no appetite, very weak, tired and a bit nauseous. I got a milkshake and some peanut butter crackers, then JP and I took another good walk so I'm a bit better now.

But, my mom has been taking lots of pictures so I thought I would share some with everybody :)

Outside the hospital :)
 In my chemo room.








My nurse giving me the "red devil" chemo medicine. Its called the red devil because it's red, causes the most nausea, and one of the ones that is going to cause me to lose my hair.





My wonderful boyfriend by my side the whole way :) Love him!








 

The therapy dog, Lucky!








 They brought us arts and crafts to keep us occupied.









Working hard.











Finished product!












Not in the pictures, but my mom, dad, and Aunt Janey have all gone to treatments so far, and they've been awesome! :) Thanks for everything.

xoxo

Tori

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that yesterday wasn't such a hot day! I am so proud of you for hanging in there and keeping so positive. I am glad that the walking around the block is helping. Love the pictures! I am glad that we got to meet someone who had already won the fight! I hope it gives you as much hope as it did me! I love you!
    Aunt Janey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! I hope yesterday was a better day for you. Hang in there girl and stay positive. You can do it!

    Love you girl!

    Uncle Jeff

    ReplyDelete