Sunday, June 27, 2010

Just a quick update

Feeling much better the past few days. Finally got to stop taking my nausea medicine.. Yay! Hopefully the chemo Tuesday won't cause too many side effects. Still pretty tired though.

Also, went to the beach yesterday to go wig shopping with my parents and sister. :) Got a couple! One is just the cutest little thing. It's a hat that just has hair hanging out the bottom that looks pretty much identical to my hair, so that's awesome! The other is my hair color with some highlights in it. It takes some messing with.. but it doesn't look too bad :) I'll put pictures up once I have to start wearing them.

Had such a blast shaving JP's and his dad's hair last night. Their heads are now oh so shiny! Very sweet of them!

I will let everybody know how Tuesday goes.

xoxo,

Tori

4 comments:

  1. Post pictures of the shaved heads! That was really sweet! Glad you are feeling better! Tuesday will be a breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't forget about the yummy Watermelon slushie you consumed with your bestest friend! ;) So glad you're doing so well! If I didn't know any better, I wouldn't know anything was going on...you're acting like the same ole Tori that I love! Stay strong and beautiful...not like that's hard for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha hey next time invite me:) and i love you and cant wait to see you cuz:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I asked your dad why your boyfriend's dad shaved his head and he didn't. We need to work on him. Maybe I will shave his head while he is sleeping. :)

    ReplyDelete