Friday, August 27, 2010

Did I mention how excited I am that I only have one more day of chemo?

I'm so beyond, incredibly, super duper excited to get this part over with. Although I still have more to go through, the ending of chemo makes everything seem so much closer to finished. Plus, all these chemicals in my body are just not feeling so hot. Imagine getting milliliters and milliliters and MILLILITERS of chemicals pumped right into your veins 3 days in a row. Then, it's like they just sit there in your tummy trying to make you feel the most bloated and sick you possibly can. THEN, you have to take about 12 million pills a day so you don't get sick. Oh, and after the pills, I have to get this really awful shot EVERY NIGHT to make sure I don't get an infection of some sort. My mom is starting to become an expert, but if only she knew how to work magic and make it not hurt so darn much. Yeah, it seems pretty horrible.. and it seems like I'm totally complaining (which I am) but the part I haven't got to yet is I would take all million pills, and all million milliliters of chemicals again and again and again if it made me better. And, guess what? I AM GETTING BETTER! So, thank you chemicals, pills, and shots for everything you've done. Thanks to you, and all the prayers, things are looking up and I will be back to normal in just a little while :)

I will save the rest of my excitement to share with you guys until after Monday when I am OFFICIALLY done with chemo.

Keep praying.

xoxo,

Tori

1 comment: