Friday, September 17, 2010

It's been a while.

It's been a while since I've updated, just finally getting used to not having to go to Columbia everyday. Everything's been going good since the blood transfusion. It made me feel much more energized, and now my hemoglobin is back up to where it needs to be! Yay! I went to meet with the radiation oncologist Monday. That went pretty well.. had to take some tests and do another CT scan. Now I'm set to go back the 24th for a few more "setup" things, then I'll be ready to go for radiation.

Other than that, things have been pretty calm. No more surprise blood transfusions!

My shopping spree is now planned for Sept 25th! I'll let everybody know how that goes.

Keep praying.

xoxo,

Tori

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you're doing better! Have a good time shopping--it's very therapeutic! :)

    ReplyDelete