Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baldy no more!

Ok, maybe I'm still bald. But, my hair is finally starting to grow.. slowly but surely. :) I got just a little bit of fuzz going on right now, but it's good to know that it's starting to come back.

I started radiation Monday. 8 in the morning is just a bit too early for me, but I'm doing alright so far. No pain or side effects yet, and it seems to be a pretty quick process.

Just thought I'd let everybody know I'm still good, and MY HAIR IS GROWING!

Don't stop praying yet.

xoxo,

Tori

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Keep on keepin' on (and growin' hair)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't feel as bad since i see you too have trouble finding time to blog. I'm glad your hair is coming back. I can only imagine how much that must mean. I text you recently so I know radiation has been going ok and is now over. Hopefully the worst is behind you and "normal life" is what lies ahead. stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete