Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy tears

"When I get where I'm going, there'll be only happy tears.."

Well, it's been a while since I've updated but everything is over. I am officially a cancer survivor and I couldn't be proud of that title. I am a very lucky girl. Thanks to everybody who stuck by my side and gave me all the support I needed and thanks to everybody who kept me in their prayers.

Still keep me in your prayers. Let's hope and pray I stay as healthy as possible. Also, keep everybody affected with cancer and their families in your prayers.

I will keep this updated as much as I can. I have changed the background to violet to represent the color of my cancer.

Still standing up to cancer, not just for me but for everybody battling this disease.

xoxo,

Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment